Old versionsSee all
Exponent is a 32-bit software package which drives the TA.XTplus Texture Analyser.
- Check Force: This allows the user to quickly and accurately check to see if the complete system is calibrated correctly.
- Force Calibration: Only a single point Force calibration of Exponent and the Texture Analyser are required. Calibration can be performed with any weight up to the capacity of the load cell installed in the instrument. This offers convenience and maximes accuracy.
- Probe Calibration: Direct probe position calibration from any reference surface.
- Calibrate Frame Stiffness: Single and Multiple point frame stiffness compensation is an optional calibration procedure.
- TA Settings window: This window allows the user to specify the parameters for the test procedure. Advanced features within a test can be hidden for simplification. All TA Settings parameters have a caption which explains what each parameter does.
- Programmable Sequencing: This allows total flexibility in the programming of the Texture Analyser arm movement. The Texture Analyser is no longer limited to fixed library tests.
- Test Library: A series of simple historical Texture Analyser tests are included along with 'enhanced' versions of these tests.
- Project Window: A Project combines all of the components required to initiate a complete Analysis procedure. This window is dockable and hideable with multiple panels to group related data.
- Probe Control: Allows movement of the probe to an Absolute or Incremental distance or force at a specified speed. Five probe positions/forces can be programmed and directly recalled. Live force and position information is also displayed.